Identify products in the hotel business, identify the benefits that hotel products bring to guests, implement the main contents of the product policy.
- Identify hotel products
Describe the types of hotel rooms, services, style, atmosphere, etc.
- Review the product of the hotel
- Determining which specific markets are available.
- Know what those potential markets expect.
- Which mixed marketing methods are needed to penetrate that market.
- Grasp the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors to target market segments like your hotel.
- Make a decision about the hotel product portfolio
- Width, depth, abundance and degree of harmony of products:
+ Appearance of the hotel;
+ Number of services;
+ Occupational skills of employees;
+ Ability to meet the needs of guests.
- Diversify products
- Offering many types of services: accommodation, dining, entertainment, etc. to meet the needs of guests and tourists during their stay at the hotel.
- Improve and improve product quality
- Completing the structure of the product.
- Improve safety, durability, humidity resistance, hygiene and comfort.
- Change the style, color and taste of the product.
- Developing new products for each target market makes a difference.
- Completing existing products.
- Find new ideas.
- Select and evaluate new ideas.
- Developing new products and testing new products.